Tadano TM-ZE500 Series (GHRS)
Tadano’s TM-ZE500 Series are made specifically to suit medium-large 12-25 tonne vehicles. With a range of boom lengths to choose from, world class technology, unique heptagonal booms and central control panels with AML, the 500 series are a strong and efficient vehicle loader crane for your transportation, rail work, recycling and salvage or drilling project needs.
- Tadano’s Equalizer Crane Support – Three Point Support System.
- Working Height Limiter
- AML system
- Centralized Control Panel
- Radio Controller
- Interlocking Jack System
- Full circle swing and automatic slew lock.
The TM-ZE500 Series (GHRS), with the maximum lifting capacity of 4.04 tonnes, has a choice of 3 different lengths of the boom.
- Working Height Limiter (WHL), stop’s the boom at the registered heights via the remote control.
- The three-point support system, Tadano’s Equalizer Crane Support protects the truck frame from stress. The crane is mounted to the truck chassis with the Equalizer Crane Support that evenly distributes the load to prevent excessive stress concentration at any one point.
- The newly designed compact slewing post improves performance providing full circle continuous rotation for more efficient operations.
- The outrigger beams can be easily operated, using a grip to lock or release and extend or retract.
- Automatic slewing lock prevents boom rotation during traveling.
|Max. Lifting Capacity:||4,040kg x 2.95m||4,040kg x 2.9m||4,040kg x 2.8m|
|Max. Lifting Height:||10.3m||12.7m||15.2m|
|Max. Load Radius:||8.09m||10.58m||13.12m|
|Boom Length:||3.47m - 8.31m||3.55m - 10.8m||3.77m - 13.34m|
|Outrigger Extension:||Max 3.8m||Max 3.8m||Max 3.8m|