Hyva Hookloader – 20 tonne
Hyvalift Hook loaders include main lift cylinder load-holding valves as standard, limited electrical interlocks which guarantee to pick up loads quickly and safely.
Suitable for installation on a 26 – 32 tonne GVM Truck.
|GVW||Lifting Capacity||Container Length (mm)||Hyva Lift Type|
|26 - 32 tonne||20 tonne||3050 - 7600||S/K|
- Interchangeable rollers on the hook frame reduce friction and noise when loading and unloading a bin.
- Fail safe mechanical spring loaded peg to lock upper & lower frame.
- Simple pneumatic in cab controls and indicator lights with external hydraulic override option.
- Hydraulic rear bin locks as standard with optional inside and front locks also available.
- Standard rear locks fitted with electric valve to prevent damage when demounting a bin.
- Fitted with container supporting rolls for quiet and easy loading of the containers.
- A mechanical main arm locking, for safer tipping of the containers.
Additional options include:
- Frame mounted weighing systems.
- Radio remote controls
- Fully automatic tarping systems.
Hyva are an international leader in waste handling equipment and transport solutions.
Constructed from high yield steels Hyva Hookloaders offer design, strength, and weight benefits to maximise stability and payload. The Hyva Hookloader range extends from the 8 tonne hooklifts right up to semi trailer mounted 26 tonne hooklifts used in heavy duty applications.