Tadano TM-ZE360 Series
Tadano’s TM-ZE360 Series are a great addition to your medium 8-17 tonne vehicle. Loaded up with globally recognised technology, strong pentagonal booms and central control panels with AML, the 360 series are a versatile, medium-duty vehicle loader crane, suitable for irrigation, marine and pole and sign work projects.
- Tadano’s Equalizer Crane Support – Three Point Support System.
- Working Height Limiter
- AML system
- Centralized Control Panel
- Radio Controller
- Interlocking Jack System
The TM-ZE360 Series, with the maximum lifting capacity of 3.03 tonnes, has a choice of 4 different lengths of the boom.
- The ‘Hook-In’ system enhances work efficiency. When the ‘Hook-In’ switch and swing switch are operated, the crane boom and jack is stowed automatically.
- Working Height Limiter (WHL), stop’s the boom at the registered heights via the remote control.
- The three-point support system, Tadano’s Equalizer Crane Support protects the truck frame from stress. The crane is mounted to the truck chassis with the Equalizer Crane Support that evenly distributes the load to prevent excessive stress concentration at any one point.
- The newly designed compact slewing post improves performance providing full circle continuous rotation for more efficient operations.
- The outrigger beams can be easily operated, using a grip to lock or release and extend or retract.
- Automatic slewing lock prevents boom rotation during traveling.
|Max. Lifting Capacity:||3,030kg x 2.6m||3,030kg x 2.5m||3,030kg x 2.3m||3,030kg x 2.3m|
|Max. Lifting Height:||9.2m||11.4m||13.7m||15.9m|
|Max. Load Radius:||7.5m||9.8m||12.1m||14.4m|
|Boom Length:||3.28m - 7.71m||3.34m - 10m||3.52m - 12.3m||3.65m - 14.6m|
|Outrigger Extension:||Max 4.2m||Max 4.2m||Max 4.2m||Max 4.2m|