As an authorised agent of Hyva Cranes, Truck Cranes Victoria can offer it’s customers the latest in truck crane technology.
The new crane line sets new standards in design, performance, reliability and safety for truck-mounted cranes. Key innovations include:
- Control station – incorporating both crane and stabiliser controls, has an ergonomic working position and user-friendly interface which delivers better operator efficiency and safety together with improved productivity.
- Dynamic Load Diagram – allows advance verification of the crane lifting capacity based on the truck stability.
- Magic Touch – allows automatic folding and unfolding to transport and working positions. Both of these features improve driver attention and can save time and increase productivity.
There are several options for radio remote control and a wide range of stabiliser configurations to ensure safe positioning of the truck in all ground conditions. The wide slewing angle, 425°, is best-in-class for medium sized cranes. And, with an extensive range of accessories and attachments, the cranes are suited to a wide range of applications.
Durability and lifetime value too is high with enhanced resistance to adverse environmental conditions as a result of a long life painting process, anti-corrosion treatments on non-painted components, protected rubber hose tracks and assembly of components using specialist tools.
Other features include:
- Regenerative valve delivering higher speed crane extension
- Robust, cast hook attachment
- Always the maximum lifting capacity using the hook and using attachments such as rotators, buckets and bricks.
- LED lights for night working